Click the link below to see Tuition and Registration rates:
Tuition & Registration
Olympia Christian School uses FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment as a third party assessor of financial aid for our families. Families can apply on-line at www.factstuitionaid.com or come to the office to pick up an application in English or Spanish. Cost is $25 per family.
- Once you have decided you would like to apply for admission, please contact the office for our application materials or print them off this site.
- Complete the application and attach the following documents:
Kindergarten: birth certificate and the completed immunization form
K-8th Grade: completed immunization form; a copy of student’s most recent transcripts; a copy of student’s last ITBS, SAT, WASL, or other achievement test.
- Hand/mail the Recommendation Forms to a pastor, teacher or administrator to fill out on behalf of your child and have them mail, fax or email it directly to OCS.
- When the school receives your completed application and Recommendation Forms, the office will contact you to schedule a parent and student interview with the Admissions Committee. The purpose of this interview is to get to know each other better and consider the application.
- Following the interview, you will be notified of acceptance.
- Once you are notified, the office will contact you and request a check for payment of the registration fee. This fee “holds your child’s spot” in the class and is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Once enrolled through payment of the registration fee, you will receive further applicable school information, a more detailed OCS School Calendar and a Parent & Student Handbook. Information regarding the start of the school year is mailed out in early August each year.